and Only the Smart People Win.
- Modern Technology Leadership Skills
- Accurate Future Visioning
- Technology Architecture
- Cultural Change Awareness
Technology is just a series of tools that automate, connect, detect, alert, calculate, and store data. With that said, they are reordering how we work, communicate, collaborate, learn, transact, and market. You might be thinking that all of this is stating the obvious, and we agree. But what is less obvious is that we have a few generations of leaders who are struggling to adjust with using the new technology toolbox in ways that would help their organizations prosper. Some simply ignore the power of these tools, while others think it is enough to outsource all their technology decisions to a "technology specialist." This simply cannot be done any longer. Just as leaders have always had a mandatory requirement to understand accounting, they must now understand how to oversee the architecting and strategizing of technology as a tool in the organization.
Unlike business schools such as Kellogg and MIT, FPOV Institute (FPOVi) closes the learning gap by focusing solely on teaching leaders how to become Technology-Infused Leaders. If your goal is to stay relevant and prosperous with technology over the next decade, you have come to the right place.
- Mobile/Location-Based Marketing
- Cloud-Based Technologies
- Building Organizational Rivers of Information
- Socially Augmented Events
- High Beam Leadership
- Building Technology Teams
- IT Infrastructure/Digital Plumbing
- White Collar Lean
- Holistic Digital Marketing
- Social Tech (Social Media, Social Networking, & Social Relevance)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Defining Online Organizational Voice
- Socially-Facilitated Selling and Socially Directed Buying
- Advanced Marketing Video Strategy